Refuge des Fonts

- Altitude : 2040 m - Capacity : 62 persons - The Refuge des Fonts is open from mid-June to mid-September.
The hamlet of FONTS located at the foot of the Pic Lombard between the Parc du Queyras and the Briançonnais has long been an alpine village before becoming a tourist spot thanks to the passage of the GR58 (tour of Queyras) of which Mr Philippe LAMOUR is the founder. The Fonts de Cervières refuge was built in this hamlet housing typical alpine chalets dating from 1770.

Installation of a Nord Net satellite dish for reservations, but if connection difficulties, call: 04 92 21 32 82

Booking on line

Click on the green boxes below to reserve this refuge :
Caption: refuge ouvert disponiblebeds available refuge completrefuge full refuge fermérefuge closed
on the map
Gilbert et Raymonde Faure
05100 CERVIERES
Tel. (During the season): 04 92 21 32 82

Services

Half Board, Picnic, Upon reservation, Lunchtime meal, Breakfast, Free tap water, Hot water for Thermos , Bread for sale

Services offered

Baggage transport, People transport, Dining area, Kitchen area, Free hot showers, Public telephone, Weather information

Facilities

Dining Area, Private Parking, Bar, Terrace, Bike and mountain bike storage area

Languages spoken

French, English, Italian

Payment methods

Bank Cheque, Cash
Les FONTS, a hamlet at the foot of Pic Lombard between the Queyras Park and Briançon, was a mountain village long before its location on the GR58 (Tour du Queyras hiking trail founded by Mr. Philippe LAMOUR) began to attract tourists. The Refuge des Fonts de Cervières was established in this hamlet of typical mountain chalets dating from 1770.
Contact us for group bookings
Variable prices depending on the services.
Information when making contact.
No arrhe requested.

Caretaker:

Your hosts are Gilbert and Raymonde FAURE and their son.

One-day hikes from this accommodation: